Jennifer Wilson-Cohen, D.V.M.
Clinical Assistant Professor, Shelter Medicine
- D.V.M. – Washington State University
- Graduate Certificate, Shelter Medicine – University of Florida
- B.A. – Vassar College, New York
Advanced Clinical Training
- Shelter Medicine Internship – Humane Society of the Pikes Peak Region, Colorado
- Shelter Medicine Internship – University of Illinois
- Feline stress reduction and management
- Creating positive human-animal bonds between shelter animals and their adoptive families
I believe that educating those both in and out of the veterinary profession often fosters the greatest positive change. This is what brought me to shelter medicine, as it is a diverse and expanding field that allows for constant teaching and learning.