Omar Gonazalez-Cintron, D.V.M.
Clinical Assistant Professor, Small Animal Surgery
- D.V.M. – Tuskegee University
- M.S. – Kansas State University
Advanced Clinical Training
- Small Animal Medicine and Surgery Internship – Auburn University
- Small Animal Surgery Residency – Kansas State University
- Wound healing
- Wound repair and reconstruction
I enjoy all aspects of veterinary surgery, particularly wound repair and reconstruction. There is nothing more satisfying than being able to help patients that have suffered from major trauma and are left with a major wound or skin defect. My goal is to provide all my patients with excellent care and a good quality of life.